LUBEGARD is the ONLY product of its kind Used, Endorsed, Designated & Approved by multiple Car Manufacturers/OEM’s!
- For use with any required *ATF’s!
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40°F
- Extends fluid life
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation
- Reduces wear throughout the transmission
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder
- Optimizes total transmission performance
- Softens and modifies harsh shifts making them quicker in duration
- Maintains proper ATF viscosity index in the torque Converter
- Provides for smoother shifting
- Eliminates objectionable noises during shifts
- Keeps valves and governors free and frees stuck valves in valve bodies
- Assists in eliminating warranty comebacks
- Raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid
- Only protectant that increases the fluid’s ability to transfer heat
- Does not contain any harmful components such as zinc (ZDDP) ash, etc. like other competing products
- Protects new seals and permanently restores older seals to a “like-new” condition, without adverse side effects.
- Also for use in manuals that require ATF
*Except Ford Type F ATF and CVT applications.
9 out of 10 Transmissions Fail Due to Heat!
LUBEGARD is the ONLY Product with 28% Less Acid
The 28% factor is one reason OEM’s choose LUBEGARD. The reason you should use LUBEGARD, is the very same reason OEMS do: solid test results and over a billion miles of proven performance!
Results with and without LUBEGARD
LUBEGARD ATF Protectant is patented and proven by the top independent third-party testing facilities to reduce oxygen uptake (oxidation) by 30%, component wear by 50%, and reduce pentane insolubles (sludge) by 60% when added to GM factory fill (reference for DEXRON® approval).