High Performance Gear oil supplement
LUBEGARD® GEAR FLUID SUPPLEMENT is designed for use in all manual transmissions, transaxles and final drives that require gear oil. LUBEGARD® contains LXE®, (liquid wax esters) and their derivatives, a blend of high grade petroleum oil, synthetic base oils and a complete anti-wear formula. LUBEGARD® is designed to provide high temperature stability to prevent harmful deposits on synchros and gears.
LUBEGARD® GEAR FLUID SUPPLEMENT PROVIDES:
- Reduces back-lash frictional (i.e. tooth) drag in differentials allowing more horsepower to the wheels.
LOWER OPERATING TEMPERATURES
- Reduces rolling and sliding friction in the gears.
- Reduces friction between the bearing rolling elements and their separators.
- Improves heat transfer from the fluid to the case wall and out of the gear box.
LONGER EQUIPMENT LIFE
- Reduces wear on gears and rolling elements.
- Lowers operating temperature and prolongs fluid life.
- Enhances the stability of the gear oil.
- Contains no shear-sensitive viscosity components.
- Will not cause sludge or varnish.
- Contains no harmful solid lubricants or corrosive chemical enhancers.
- Ratio used is at 3 fluid oz. to a quart = 1 part in 10.
- Saves on downtime by extending gear fluid changes.