Eliminate the need to stock MERCON® V!
|MERCON® V was introduced by the Ford Motor Company in 1997 for use in 1997 and later A4LD-E (4R44E) and 5R55E transmissions. It is currently required for many new transmissions in some Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and other makes.
- Eliminates the need for MERCON® V ATF
- Enhances DEXRON®/ MERCON® ATF to perform like a MERCON® V ATF
- Synergol® TMS Technology tightens the shift cycle without loosing the friction modification at lockup which eliminates shudder
- Does not contain any harmful components such as zinc (ZDDP)/ash, etc., like other competing products
- Conditions & restores seals and o-rings
- Also contains all the same benefits as the OEM endorsed LUBEGARD ATF Protectant